prototype PCB Fabrication
Professional PCB Prototype Manufacturing and Assembly
MorePCB specialize in prototype PCB fabrication and have the expertise and resources to deliver high-quality products to our clients. Our team of experienced professionals uses the latest technology and equipment to manufacture PCB prototypes that meet your exact specifications and requirements.
We offer a wide range of materials and technologies to choose from, including FR4, high-temperature materials, flexible materials, and more.
Get your PCB prototyped within 1-3 days with MorePCB – faster than the Standard PCB service that takes 5-10 days.
A PCB (Printed Circuit Board) prototype is an early version of a circuit board that is used to test the design and functionality of an electronic product before it is manufactured at a larger scale.
A PCB prototype typically includes all the features and components of the final product, but may be made in smaller quantities, using different materials or production processes, or with different levels of finishing.
The purpose of a PCB prototype is to validate the design, identify any issues or problems, and refine the product before mass production begins.
This allows us MorePCB to make any necessary changes and improvements, ensuring that the final product meets the desired specifications and performance standards.
The Advantages of Prototype PCBs
Prototype PCBs can be used for a variety of applications：
- Allows for quick iteration and optimization of designs
- Cost-efficient testing to ensure quality control
- Easier debugging and troubleshooting of electrical issues
- Design validation prior to mass production
- Reduced time to market as design flaws can be detected early in the development cycle
Applications of Prototype PCBs
- PCB prototyping provides samples for bulky production in case the design has defects
- Small batch manufacturing for business makers and research institutes to sell/test designs
- Ceramic PCB prototypes are used for applications that require good thermal conductivity, such as lasers, automotive sensors
- Flexible/rigid-flex PCB prototypes are used for devices with a compact space that has flexibility requirements, such as satellites
- High-frequency / PTFE RF PCB prototypes can be used for RF/high-speed applications, such as radars, antennas
- Aluminum PCB prototypes can be used for power modules and LED lights, such as automotive front lights
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR PCB PROTOTYPE?
Prototype PCB: Quick and Cost-Effective Testing of Designs
At MorePCB, we offer a fast and cost-effective PCB prototype fabrication service for global customers. With our advanced technology, we are able to produce any kind of simple-to-complex prototype PCBs with or without specialized requirements.
Check out our circuit board prototype capabilities in the following list:
- Flexible circuits
- Rigid-flex PCB
- IMS PCBs or metal core PCB: 1-4 layers, aluminum base, copper base, or ceramic base
- HDI boards: laser drilling micro vias, blind and buried vias, till any layer interconnect
- Special substrates: Rogers, Isola, Dupont, Nelco, Panasonic, etc.
- Heavy copper: 1-15oz
- Gold Plating: Hard or soft gold with selective or full body plating
- Blind and burid vias, microvias
- Surface finish: Immersion gold, Immersion silver, Immersion Tin
- Controlled impedance: Single-ended, differential pairs, hatch impedance
MorePCB: The Leading Prototype PCB Manufacturer
MorePCB is the leading prototype PCB manufacturer in China. We offer quick and cost-effective prototyping services so our customers can benefit from efficient testing to ensure quality control, easier debugging, design validation prior to mass production, and reduced time to market. Choose MorePCB for your next project and get the best results.
|Layers||within 0.1 ㎡||Normal delivery||0.1-1㎡||Normal delivery||1-2㎡||Normal delivery|
|Single-layer||24H||3 Days||24H||4 Days||3 Days||5 Days|
|Double-layer||24H||4 Days||2 Days||5 Days||3 Days||7 Days|
|48H||3 Days||4 Days|
|72H||4 Days||5 Days|
|4 Layer||2 Days||6 Days||3 Days||7 Days||4 Days||8 Days|
|3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|4 Days||5 Days||6 Days|
|6 Layer||3 Days||7 Days||4 Days||8 Days||5 Days||10 Days|
|4 Days||5 Days||6 Days|
|5 Days||6 Days||7 Days|
|8 Layer||3 Days||9 Days||4 Days||10 Days||6 Days||11 Days|
|4 Days||5 Days||7 Days|
|5 Days||6 Days||8 Days|